Peter KC Ho, Toronto Member Since June 2010 Artist Statement Thank you for visiting Peter KC Ho Photography galleries*.
Peter K.C. Ho ARPS
"The moment I look through my viewfinder, I begin to tell an artist's own truth. As a photographic artist, it's my mind + vision that produces a picture."
An international award-winning Toronto based photographic artist, and a Chartered Investment Manager, investment advisor & portfolio manager by profession, Peter graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Applied Arts (Photographic Arts), major Motion Picture.
Early media career included credits as senior TV producer, program developer and TV commercials chief cameraman for clients:
* Cathay Pacific Airways * De Beers Diamond * Bisquit Cognac * Lane Crawford Hong Kong * Johnson & Johnson Carefree * Listerine * Coca-Cola Fanta
PHOTO AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
* Best of The Best Photographers 2013 - 'One Eyeland Book', the world's finest collection of creative images
* Special Photographer of The Year: Professional Aerial 2nd Place, International Photography Awards, IPA USA 2003
* Professional Architecture - Cityscape: Honorable Mention, International Photography Awards, IPA USA 2003
* Advertising Music: 3rd Place Award, Prix de la Photographie Paris 2007
* Digital Conceptualization: Merit Award, B&W 2008 Single Image Contest Award, USA
* Black+White Grand Prize, Minolta Gallery Hong Kong
* Associate of The Royal Photographic Society (ARPS), Great Britain
* Accolade of Photographic Mastery (APM), Wedding & Portrait Photographers International, WPPI USA
Peter's photos have been published in Delta Sky Magazine - a Traveling Inflight Magazine, The Global and Mail, and One Eyeland Book.
We treasure your business, comments + thoughts sharing !!
Enjoy Fine Photography !!
Peter K.C. Ho ARPS Toronto, Canada
* All of my images here on Imagekind.com, and on my websites are fully protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, all rights reserved. The images may not be copied, reproduced, manipulated or used in any way, without written permission of Peter K.C. Ho.