Ian Clasper, Stanwood, WA, USA Member Since November 2007 Artist Statement I have been taking photographs since I was 13, when I was given a Zenit TTL for Christmas. It was heavy, very limited and everyone within half a mile knew when you took a photo ! This said, it's limitations (1/30s-1/500s shutter speed etc) made it great camera to learn with.
Several film cameras, then into the digital world. 10,000 shots in 2007, something I could only dream of taking when I had that Zenit.
My main interest is Railroads, and 98% of my photos are Railroad related, that leaves the 2% that I present here.
Being an Englishman living in the Pacific Northwest, I see things from a different perspective than many a local, I hope you will enjoy my work.
Catalog Details Product No 2804252 Subjects Style Medium TagsClasper, Ian