Having been expatriates living in Tokyo for three years, we were always looking for some nice art prints from Japan to take home. However, being foreigners, it was not easy to find what we were looking for. So Andreas, a passionate photographer, started taking pictures with his Nikon D200 during our trips in Tokyo, Japan and Asia. We made canvas wall prints and picture books of our pictures. After a while, our friends showed great interest in our pictures and prints. So Iris decided to start a small business and to offer them online.
Our Art Prints
Prints, framed pictures and canvas from Japan and elsewhere, fully customized to your individual online order. A nice gift or decoration for you and/or for your friends and family. Secure ordering via imagekind.com in 5 simple steps:
1. Visit http://rein.imagekind.com/Japan
2. Choose your favorite picture (please visit the gallaries on the right upper corner)
3. Fully customize your prints (individual papers, frames, and sizes)
4. Secure online payment
5. Worldwide delivery from the U.S. in carefully packed boxes.
We are confident of the quality of our merchandise. So, we offer you our 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We have chosen Imagekind.com as platform to market our prints. Imagekind.com is one of the fastest growing online art sites on the
internet. It allows to bring almost unlimited options in the world of framed art, poster art and wall art.
Imagekind.com is about three things:
- Creating art from digital files
- Providing an online marketplace for selling art
- Providing the world's largest online venue for shopping for unique fine art prints.
We often describe Imagekind as a cross between an art gallery, a photo-
sharing service and a print-on-demand service.