Stretched Canvas

Modern Lines

Contemporary White

Natural Clear Maple

Unframed print

Mike Perry, Folsom, CA
Member Since January 2009
Artist Statement I'm currently a 22 yr old college student going to California State University Sacramento majoring in Geography with a certificate in Web Design and Metropolitan Planning. I was born in Roseville, CA and I am currently living in Folsom as I have for most of my life. As a kid i liked to draw pictures of bridges and cities, play SimCity, and draw the US freehand in 5 minutes, so naturally I'm in geography and taking pictures for a living.

I enjoy weekend trips to the Bay Area, Tahoe, and state parks to take pictures. I have only been an avid photography for a few years now, working my way up from cheapy cameras to my Nikon D40 currently. For the most part, my photographic passion is in landscapes and cityscapes.

I enjoy hiking and hope to summit the state's highest peaks. Besides photography and traveling, I really enjoy listening to music and talking with friends. I like computers; I practically live on Facebook, iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Earth. I have a passion for weather and climatology and I enjoy video games, economics and stocks as well.

Camera: Nikon D40
Lenses: Nikon 18-55 Kit Lens, 55-200 VR
Filters: Circular Polarizer, 0.6 ND

Comments

Product No 2644940
Subjects Architecture, Bridges, Cityscapes, Landscape
Style
Medium
Tags Mike, Perry