Description Watercolor, 11x15,This wall lamp is on the north side exterior wall of the Church of St. Francis of Assisi. The church is located in the Old Town district of Krakw, Poland. The Church was one of the first tall brick-and-sandstone buildings in the city. The original 13th-century Gothic structure was consecrated before 1269, and expanded in 126070. In the church, there are the most famous stained glass window called God the Father- Become! and The Endless Light, a lamp with red light, symbolizes Divine Eternity and Versatility. The light should emit all the time even if the Basilica is empty or closed. The church also has a possession of the certified copy of the Shroud of Turin.