Stretched Canvas

Modern Lines

Contemporary White

Classical Baroque

Unframed print




Julia Jasinski, Portland
Member Since February 2009
Artist Statement
I graduated from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago with a BFA in painting in the previous century. I also worked there at the Ryerson Library.

I love animals. 99% of my work is inspired by animals , both wild and domestic. The other 1% is about color. I also have an etsy shop if you want to see more images.

Thank you for looking.

Comments

Product No 1810705
Subjects Animals, Cats
Style Folk Art
Medium
Tags Jasinski, Julia, cat, love